Canadian Experience Class

Call us: +1 4379901130  

The Canadian Experience Class is for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents.

To meet the minimum requirements to apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class, applicants must:

plan to live outside the province of Quebec

have one year of full time (or part-time equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply

have gained your experience in Canada with the proper work authorization

apply while working in Canada or within one year of leaving your job in Canada; and

include the results of an independent language test with your application.

According to the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC), skilled work experience means:


managerial jobs (skill level 0)


professional jobs (skill type A)


technical jobs and skilled trades (skill type B)

Your work experience can be in 1 or more NOC 0, A or B jobs

Canadian Express Class applications are managed under the Express Entry System. Applicants expressing an interest to immigrate to Canada must complete an online Express Entry profile.  Potential applicants who are deemed to have met the eligibility criteria are then entered into a pool with other eligible candidates. If chosen by IRCC, the candidate will receive  an Invitation to Apply (ITA) and will have to submit a  full application within 60 days.

Please feel free to contact us regarding your immigration needs. An immigration consultant will be glad to assist you.